Can you jailbreak a hotspot?
Once you’ve jailbroken your phone, it’ll install an application called Cydia, which is an app store for jailbroken apps. Once you’re all set up, you can acquire your phone’s WiFi hotspot signal and you’re off to the races.
Does iPhone 5 have tethering?
Mobile Hotspot or Personal Hotspot is the name given by Apple for the iOS tethering feature by which your iPhone 5 can be converted into a Wi-Fi or Mobile Hotspot for sharing wireless data connection with other devices. After the release of iOS 4.3, iPhone users can make their smartphones as a mobile internet hotspot.
How do I turn my iPhone 5 into a Wi-Fi hotspot?
1. Find “Personal Hotspot”
- Press Settings.
- Press Personal Hotspot.
- Press the indicator to turn on the function.
- Press Turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- Press Wi-Fi Password and key in the required password.
- Press Done.
- Press the Home key to return to the home screen.
Is there an app that gives you free Wi-Fi?
Avast Wi-Fi finder is a free application for Android, which lets you find free WiFi networks around you. You may launch the app at home and download an offline map with free WiFi hotspots available in the particular country. For example, the USA map features more than 220,000 free WiFi networks.
How can I get free mobile hotspot?
- Share Your Smartphone’s Internet Connection. If you have a smartphone and a mobile data plan, you should be able to create a mobile WiFi hotspot to share your 3G or 4G connection with your other devices.
- Use a Hotspot Database App.
- Buy a Portable Router.
- Visit Popular WiFi Hotspot Locations.
- Look for Hidden WiFi Networks.
Why is iPhone hotspot hidden?
Reset the network settings. A missing Personal Hotspot can be caused by problems with the settings that control the phone’s access to cellular and Wi-Fi networks. Resetting those settings and starting fresh may help solve the problem. Select Settings > General > Reset > Reset > Network Settings.
How do I tether my iPhone 5s?
Press the Home key to return to the home screen.
- Connect phone and computer. Connect the data cable to the socket and to your computer’s USB port.
- Find “Personal Hotspot” Press Settings.
- Turn on tethering. Press the indicator next to “Personal Hotspot” to turn on the function.
- Return to the home screen.
How do I get free WiFi everywhere?
How to get free Wi-Fi anywhere
- Find a place with a public Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Turn your phone into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Use Wi-Fi Apps.
- Get a portable router.
- Check for hidden networks.
Is there a jailbreak for tethering on iPhone?
There are a few tethering Cydia tweaks available for iOS such as PDANet and TetherMe. However, your iPhone must have a jailbreak in order to use them.
Are there any free WiFi tethering apps for iPhone?
Special paid or free Wi-Fi tethering apps for iPhone come to their aid. It helps to share Internet in circumvention of standards. With their help, a person can save money in many cases. Next, we propose to consider the best tethering apps for iPhone.
Is it possible to enable personal tethering on iPhone?
This guide, which comes courtesy of iTweakiOS, goes through a process of enabling personal tethering on iPhone without having to jailbreak the device. And it’s actually pretty easy to follow if you a spare few minutes lying around!
How to get free iPhone Personal Hotspot without jailbreak?
You may also like to check out: You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Web. Subscribe to our RSS Feed !