How can I deactivate my Vodafone postpaid SIM?
How can I close my Vodafone postpaid number? You can call on the customer care number i.e. 198 or 141 to request for deactivation of the Vi postpaid number. You will be asked for your verification details and your number will be temporarily deactivated.
How do I deactivate my Vodafone SIM card?
To block a Vodafone sim card, you need to simply call the Vodafone customer care number on 198, answer a few verification questions, and your sim will be blocked. In case you’ve lost your SIM, you can call customer care on 198 from another Vodafone number or dial 199 if you are calling from another network company.
How do you deactivate a SIM card?
In some cases, your SIM card can become worn over time, causing you to replace it. In either case, you must contact your mobile service company to deactivate your SIM card and then dispose of it in a way that prevents your information from being extracted from it.
How can I block my postpaid SIM?
How to block airtel SIM by calling from a non-Airtel number?
- Open the dialer on your smartphone.
- Dial 1800-103-4444 (toll-free) and press call.
- You’ll be asked to verify recently dialled numbers, last recharge value, and address or ID proof.
- Verify the above details on call.
- Your lost Airtel SIM will now be deactivated.
How do I get my old Vodafone number back online?
If your Vodafone Mobile is de-activated and it can be re-activated within 15 days.
- Try to request re-activation via Vodafone customer care.
- Visit nearest vodafone store and submit reactivation request.
- Provide Address and Photo Id proofs.
- You may receive a confirmation call and then your number will be re-activated.
How do I deactivate my mobile number?
You may be able to deactivate the phone using an automated menu system….Call your carrier.
- Verizon – 1 (800) 922-0204.
- AT – 1 (800) 331-0500.
- Sprint – 1 (888) 211-4727.
- T-Mobile – 1 (877) 453-1304.
- Cricket – 1 (800) 274-2538.
- Vodafone UK – 0333 304 0191.
- You may need to provide the IMEI number for your missing device.
How do I deactivate my Vodafone number?
How to Block Vodafone Number. If you have lost your vodafone number then call 198 from any Vodafone mobile number to block your lost Vodafone number. You need to make a request to customer care executive for service deactivation of your vodafone number.
Can I deactivate my SIM card online?
You can now block your SIM online. Please enter your number below and we will send an OTP to your alternate number or email ID.
What happens if I deactivate my SIM card?
Once a SIM card has been deactivated, it’s not possible to reactivate it. Moreover, deactivating the SIM card returns the phone number associated with it to the pool of available phone numbers. It is therefore impossible to keep the phone number associated with a deactivated SIM.
Can I block my SIM card online?
How do I permanently block my SIM card?
1 – Contact your telecoms providers: they can block your SIM card and thereby prevent any fraudulent use. You will be asked for your telephone number, proof of ID and your client code. 2 – File a police report as soon as possible, including a description of your handset, and the serial and/or IMEI code.
How do I reactivate my Vodafone number online?