How do I run ODBC 32-bit on Windows 7?
For Windows XP, Vista, 7, Server 2003, and Server 2008:
- Click, Start, Run.
- Type, in the run command, the following depending on your system: For 32-bit operating systems: ODBCAD32. For 64-bit operating systems: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\odbcad32.exe.
- Click OK.
How do I run ODBC on 32-bit?
Open the Command Prompt, or press the WIN + R keys to open the Run dialog box. Type odbcad32 and press Enter. If you’re running Windows 10 64-bit, this should launch ODBC Data Source (64-bit). Otherwise, it will open ODBC Data Source (32-bit) instead.
How can I run 32-bit ODBC on 64-bit Windows?
On a 32-bit Windows system, click Start > Control panel > Administrative Tools > Data Sources (ODBC). On a 64-bit Windows system, use Explorer to navigate to C:\Windows\SysWOW64\odbcad32.exe.
How do I install ODBC on Windows 7?
Windows 7 (64-bit): Double-click the odbcad32.exe file in the C:\Windows\SysWOW64 folder. Windows 8 (64-bit): In Control Panel, choose Administrative Tools > Data Sources (ODBC) (32-bit). Windows 7 (64-bit): In Control Panel, choose Administrative Tools > Data Sources (ODBC).
Should I use 32 or 64 bit ODBC?
Though not recommended for various reasons, if you choose to use ODBC drivers to access SQL Server, your ODBC driver needs to be 32-bit to match Campaign Enterprise. If you are on a 32-bit Operating System, the ODBC Connections tool in your control panel can be used to administer the ODBC definition.
How do I know if ODBC is 32-bit?
- The 32-bit version of the Odbcad32.exe file is located in the %systemdrive%\Windows\SysWoW64 folder.
- The 64-bit version of the Odbcad32.exe file is located in the %systemdrive%\Windows\System32 folder.
How do I check my ODBC drivers?
Open the Windows Control Panel. Open the Administrative Tools folder. Double-click Data Sources (ODBC) to open the ODBC Data Source Administrator window. Click the Drivers tab and locate the SQL Server entry in the list of ODBC drivers to confirm that the driver is installed on your system.
Should I use 32 or 64-bit ODBC?
What is 32-bit ODBC?
On a 64-bit operating system, the 32-bit ODBC Administrator tool is used for Windows on Windows 64 (WOW64) processes. You must directly invoke the 32-bit ODBC Administrator tool from the SysWoW64 folder. You can use the 32-bit ODBC Administrator tool to manage user DSNs and system DSNs that are used by WOW64 processes.
How do I know if ODBC driver is installed?
How to check the ODBC SQL Server driver version (Windows)
- In Administative Tools, double-click Data Sources (ODBC).
- Click the Drivers tab.
- Information for the Microsoft SQL Server entry is displayed in the Version column.
How can I tell if ODBC is working?
How to Test ODBC System’s DSN
- Click the Windows “Start” button and then click “Control Panel.” Click “System and Security.” Click “Administrative Tools” in the list of utilities.
- Click the DSN you want to test.
- Click the “Test Connection” button.