How do you connect a locked iPhone 4 to iTunes?
How to fix ‘iPhone is disabled. Connect to iTunes’
- Step 1: Enter Recovery Mode. The first step is to connect your iPhone to your computer and enter recovery mode.
- Step 2: Locate your iPhone/iPad via your Mac/PC.
- Step 3: Choose the option to Restore.
- Step 4: Set up your iPhone.
How do you fix a disabled iPhone 4 that says connect to iTunes?
While pressing and holding the Home button, reconnect the USB cable to the device. The device should turn on. Continue holding the Home button until you see the Connect to iTunes screen. iTunes will alert you that it has detected a device in recovery mode.
How do I get my iPhone 4 out of Disabled mode?
Question: Q: how to get my iphone off disabled mode
- Connect your iOS device to your computer and open iTunes.
- While your device is connected, force restart it:
- When you see the option to Restore or Update, choose Restore.
- Wait for the process to finish.
How do I reset my iPhone 4 without a password or computer?
Part 1. Factory Reset an iPhone Without a Computer via Settings
- Go to the Settings app > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- The process will take a couple of minutes to complete.
- Open Safari or any browsers on any of your device > Enter icloud.com > Log in with your Apple ID and password.
How do I reset my iPhone 4 without password or iTunes?
Solution 2. Factory Reset iPhone without Passcode or iTunes via iCloud
- Visit iCloud.com on your computer.
- Log in with the same Apple ID used on your locked iPhone.
- From the main page of icloud.com, choose “Settings.”
- Choose “Restore.”
- Choose the latest backup you made and click “Restore.”
- Open iCloud.com from a browser.
How can I unlock my iPhone 4 without iTunes?
Use iMyFone LockWiper to Unlock your iPhone 4 without iTunes:
- Step 1: Open iMyFone LockWiper and click “Start”.
- Step 2: Put your iPhone/iPad into DFU mode.
- Step 3: Once your device is in DFU mode, it will show the device information.
How do you Undisable an iPhone 4 without a computer?
One way to unlock a disabled iPhone or iPad without computer is to use Apple’s Find My iPhone service. It allows you to remotely perform actions on an iOS device. All you need to do is access either the website or the app on another device and you will be able to unlock the device.
How do I get my iPhone off disabled without iTunes?
To fix a disabled iPhone or iPad without iTunes, you have to erase your device. Click on the “Erase iPhone” option and confirm your selection. Wait for a while as the “Find My iPhone” feature will remotely erase your iOS device. Needless to say, it will also disable its lock.
How do I reset an iPhone 4 to factory settings?
Factory-reset your iPhone
- To reset your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings > General > Reset and then select Erase All Content and Settings.
- If you’ve got an iCloud backup set up, iOS will ask if you’d like to update it, so you don’t lose unsaved data.
How to fix iPhone locked connect to iTunes?
Unlock the device with iTunes For fixing connect iTunes to a locked iPhone problem, if you remember the iPhone passcode and have backed it up recently, you can simply unlock the device with iTunes though it requires a restore: Step 3: Choose “Restore” to restore the iPhone from the most recent backup.
What to do if you get locked out of your iPhone 4?
I’m locked out of my iphone 4.I’ve already connected to Itunes and reset, but still can’t passed the passcode screen to change my passcoce. How do I reset my passcode? If you cannot remember the passcode, you will need to restore your device using the computer with which you last synced it.
How to unlock iPhone with iTunes quickly and easily?
Step 3: To unlock iPhone, you need to tap on “Restore iPhone…” on the right panel of this window. After restoring, you can access the iPhone without entering passcode; Step 4: If you need to back up data before restoring, then you should click on “Back Up Now” prior to choosing “Restore iPhone…”.
Why is my iPhone 4 not connecting to my computer?
It means your iPhone 4 is disabled when you or someone else has entered a wrong access code many times. But do not panic, you can easily unlock your iPhone 4 if you forgot your passcode and you can’t connect it to iTunes or a computer. You can achieve this using the iMyFone LockWiper software.