How do you fix exploded view in Solidworks?
Editing an Explode Step (Assemblies)
- To open the Explode PropertyManager: Right-click Exploded View and click Edit Feature.
- Reposition the components: To move a component along its axis, drag the handle .
- Update the options in the PropertyManager:
- Click Undo to undo changes.
- Click Done.
How do you auto explode in Solidworks?
With an assembly open, select the components that you want to explode in the graphics area or FeatureManager design tree and click Exploded View . In the PropertyManager, select Auto-space components on drag. Use the handle in the graphics area to move all the components.
Where did my exploded view go in Solidworks?
Therefore, the exploded view icon is only located inside of an assembly file. To reach the icon it can either be found on the assembly tab toolbar or can be created by going under the configurations tab and right clicking on the assembly icon and creating a new exploded view.
How do I show Exploded View?
Right-click the drawing view and click Show in Exploded State. In the Drawing View PropertyManager, under Reference Configuration, select Show in exploded or model break state.
How do you use Exploded View?
To create an exploded view:
- Do one of the following options: Click Exploded View .
- Select one or more components to include in the first explode step.
- Drag a translation or rotation handle to move selected components.
- Modify explode options:
- Click Done.
- Create more explode steps as required, and click .
Why is exploded view used?
An exploded view is commonly used for assembly drawings to show the relationship between different components and how they fit together. It helps understand the order of assembly of the different parts. When constructing an exploded view, the parts line up with each other, as if disassembled. …
How do I undo an exploded view?
Collapsing an Exploded View
- In the Manager Pane, on the ConfigurationManager tab. , expand Default.
- Double-click ExplView, or right-click it and click Collapse.
- To return to the exploded view, double-click ExplView again, or right-click it and click Explode.
How do I show exploded view?
How to show exploded view in drawing in SolidWorks?
For details, see Model View. Right-click the drawing view and click Properties. In the Drawing View Properties dialog box, under Configuration information, select Show in exploded or model break state. Right-click the drawing view and click Show in Exploded State.
How to show exploded state in drawing view?
In the Drawing View Properties dialog box, under Configuration information, select Show in exploded or model break state. Alternatively, to display any of these drawing views in an exploded state, you can: Right-click the drawing view and click Show in Exploded State.
How do you create an exploded view in Photoshop?
You create exploded views by selecting and dragging parts in the graphics area, creating one or more explode steps. Click Exploded View . Click Insert > Exploded View. In the ConfigurationManager , right-click a configuration name and click New Exploded View. Select one or more components to include in the first explode step.
How to explode and collapse An Exploded View?
In the ConfigurationManager tab , expand the configuration. Double-click the Exploded View feature. Right-click the Exploded View feature, and click Explode or Collapse. You can reposition an item along its axis without reopening the PropertyManager.