How do you restore your BlackBerry Z10 when it wont turn on?
Restart your phone by holding the power button for 10 seconds until it turns back on. A prompt will pop up on the computer. The BBZ10 will appear in the drop-down list. If the LED blinks twice and turns off, press ‘OK’ within 15 seconds.
How do I factory reset my BlackBerry Z10 manually?
To perform a master reset, follow these steps:
- Back up all data on the internal memory.
- From any Home screen, touch the Status bar and slide down.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Security and Privacy.
- Tap Security Wipe.
- Review the information on the screen.
- Enter blackberry in the empty text field.
- Tap Delete Data.
How do I fix the red light on my BlackBerry?
How to Troubleshoot a Flashing Red Light on a Blackberry
- Turn your BlackBerry phone over and remove the back cover. Remove the BlackBerry battery for one minute.
- Hold the red “End” button down as you replace the battery.
- Hold down the green “Call” button for a moment and then hold down the red “End” button.
How do you restore a BlackBerry to factory settings?
How to erase and reset my BlackBerry smartphone to the factory…
- Touch Apps.
- Scroll to and touch Settings.
- Scroll to and touch Backup & reset.
- Scroll to and touch Factory data reset.
- Read the warning.
- If prompted, enter your device lock code (PIN, password, pattern, etc.)
- Touch ERASE EVERYTHING.
How do you hard reset a BlackBerry z10?
What does red light mean on BlackBerry?
Battery. Depending on the model of your BlackBerry, the red light can flash if the battery is extremely low. If the light continues flashing after charging, ensure the phone did charge. If the battery indicator at the top of the screen is full, press and hold the “Power” button until the phone powers off.