Which car is lowest price in Pakistan?
1. Suzuki Mehran
- Mehran VX: Rs. 625,000.
- Mehran VX CNG: Rs. 695,000.
- Mehran VXR: Rs. 678,000.
- Mehran VXR CNG: Rs. 748,000.
Which small car is best in Pakistan?
Top 7 most affordable cars in Pakistan
- Suzuki Mehran: Suzuki Mehran had enjoyed its monopoly for just over three decades before it finally went out of production in 2019.
- Suzuki Alto: Suzuki Alto is also an entry-level hatchback in Pakistan.
- United Bravo:
- Prince Pearl:
- Suzuki Wagon R:
- Suzuki Cultus:
- Honda City:
Which car is best in Pakistan 2021?
Here Are Pakistan’s 5 Best Selling Cars in March 2021
- Suzuki Wagon R. Given how common the Wagon R in Pakistan these days, it is amazing that it is so low on the rankings.
- Number 4: Suzuki Cultus.
- Number 3: Toyota Corolla.
- Number 2: Toyota Yaris.
- Number 1: Suzuki Alto.
What is the cheapest car in Pakistan 2020?
Here’s our list of the top 5 affordable cars in Pakistan for 2020!
- United Auto Bravo Hatchback. Credits: United Auto. Since its launch in 2018, the United Bravo hatchback became the talk of the town.
- Prince Pearl. Credits: Prince.
- Suzuki Cultus. Credits: Suzuki.
- Suzuki Wagon R. Credits: Suzuki.
- Suzuki Alto. Credits: Suzuki.
Which car is best for Pakistan?
6 Most Popular Cars In Pakistan
- Suzuki Bolan.
- Price: PKR 11.34 lakh (INR 5.40 lakh)
- Toyota Corolla Altis.
- Price: PKR 32.20 – 40 lakh (INR 15.34 – 19 lakh)
- Suzuki Alto.
- Price: PKR 11.98 – 16.33 lakh (INR 5.69 – 7.75 lakh)
- Suzuki Cultus.
- Honda City.
Which car is best in 10 lakh range in Pakistan?
Cars Under 10 Lacs in Pakistan
|1||Honda City||8 – 10 lacs|
|2||Mitsubishi Lancer||8 – 10 lacs|
|3||Kia Classic||7 – 9 lacs|
|4||Suzuki Liana||8 – 10 lacs|
Which car is most sold in Pakistan 2020?
One of the most recent additions to the sedan sector, Toyota Yaris has become the #1 sedan in Pakistan in just a year. The sales of Yaris left behind Corolla, Civic, and City from June 2020. With 28,295 units sold, Toyota Yaris easily takes the second spot on the list.
Which is best family car in Pakistan?
Ideal Family Cars 660cc in Pakistan
- Suzuki Alto: Suzuki Alto is one of the most popular economical family vehicles in Pakistan.
- Daihatsu Mira: Daihatsu Mira is another small family car which is prevailing in Pakistan since long time.
- Suzuki Wagon R:
- Daihatsu Hijet Van:
- Mazda Carol:
- Toyota Pixis:
- Honda Acty:
Which 1000cc car is best in Pakistan?
Here is a list of 1000cc cars you should consider for your personal use.
- Toyota Belta: Toyota Belta is a 1000cc sedan that became quite popular in around 2010.
- Toyota Vitz: Vitz has been the most popular imported car on the roads of Pakistan so far.
- Toyota Passo:
- Suzuki Cultus:
- Mitsubishi Mirage:
Which car is most sold in Pakistan?
|Most Selling Vehicles In the Fiscal Year 2020-21|
|Position||Car||Total Sales FY20-21|
Which car is fastest in Pakistan?
Nissan GT-R R35
Nissan GT-R R35 is the fastest car in Pakistan.
Which car has the best mileage in Pakistan?
13 Fuel-Efficient Cars in Pakistan
|1||Daihatsu Mira ES||27 – 35 km/L|
|2||Suzuki Alto||20 – 25 km/L|
|3||Suzuki Wagon R||14 – 17 km/L|
|4||Mitsubishi EK Wagon||25 km/L|
Where can I buy a new car in Pakistan?
On Road Price- Calculate full price of new car Car Prices in Pakistan 2021 Suzuki Toyota Honda Mitsubishi Nissan Dealers- Find new car dealers Karachi Lahore Islamabad New Car Prices in Pakistan 2021
Which is the cheapest Changan car in Pakistan?
It has not been long since Changan joined the Pakistani autoforce, but the company has settled in the market and made a name for itself in the local minivan and pickup car sections. Now, Changan Pakistan has introduced an entry-level sedan, the Changan Alsvin, at the price of a JDM (Japanese Domestic Models).
Which is the newest MG car in Pakistan?
The company debuted in Pakistani auto market with MG HS, a compact SUV, in November 2020. MG Pakistan has plans to launch two more cars, MG ZS and MG ZS EV, in 2021.
Which is the first car made in Pakistan?
In 2018, Master Motors acquired Greenfield status under Pakistan’s first auto policy and introduced Changan in Pakistani auto market. As per auto policy, Master Motors established an assembly plant in Karachi with investment of $100 Million. Master Motors rolled out the first-ever locally assembled Changan vehicle in May 2019.