Can you delete Nintendo Account?
Sign in to your Nintendo Account, and select Other Settings. Click the Delete Account link at the bottom of the page. Read through the onscreen information regarding Nintendo Account deletion. Once you have read the information, click Deactivate and Delete.
What happens if I delete My Nintendo eShop account?
Deleting a Nintendo Account will result in the loss of all data associated to it, including but not limited to: Mission status, points and rewards in the My Nintendo rewards program. Digital content that you purchased or acquired and that is linked to your Nintendo Account, including in-app content and coins.
How do I unlink a Nintendo eShop account from my switch?
Complete These Steps
- Select “System Settings” on the HOME Menu.
- Scroll down to highlight “Users,” then select the appropriate user account to access the Profile Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the settings and select “Unlink Nintendo Account.”
- Select “Confirm,” then “Unlink” to unlink the Nintendo Account.
How long does it take to delete a Nintendo Account?
A Nintendo Account (and associated My Nintendo activity) was deleted. You receive the Error Message: Nintendo Account has been deactivated and will be deleted permanently after 30 days.
What happens if you delete NNID?
Deleting a Nintendo Network ID will also delete the following information associated to the account: Nintendo eShop activity and balance, Friend List, and registered e-mail address. If the Nintendo Network ID has also been linked to a Wii U, deleting the account will delete the above information from both systems.
Can I delete Nintendo Account and keep games?
Important: Deleting a user account will delete all save data associated to the account. Save data cannot be restored once it is deleted. Note: If the user account is linked to a Nintendo Account, the Nintendo Account will not be deleted.
Can you remove funds from Nintendo eShop?
No. All Nintendo eShop transactions are applied only to a single system and are non-refundable. Funds can only be transferred to a different system by performing a system transfer.
How do I unlink my Nintendo Account from 2020?
Complete these steps
- Go to the Nintendo Account website and sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Click User info, then scroll down to the Linked accounts section and click Edit.
- To unlink an NNID from your Nintendo Account, click the checkmark next to Nintendo Network ID to remove the link.
How do I delete my switch account?
Complete these steps Select the Nintendo Account you want to deactivate on the console. Select the picture of your icon in the upper-right corner to access your Account Information. Scroll down to the Primary Console status. Select Deregister twice to confirm.
How do I delete a second animal crossing account?
How to Delete Your Own Save Data
- Go to the HOME Menu on your Nintendo Switch.
- Select ‘Data Management’
- Select ‘Delete Save Data’
- Select Animal Crossing from the dropdown menu.
- Choose ‘Delete All Save Data for This Software’
Will deleting a Nintendo Account delete save data?
Deleting a user account from a Nintendo Switch console will also delete any save data that is associated with that account and saved to the console. Data deleted from a console cannot be restored unless it is first backed up using the Save Data Cloud backup feature.
How do you delete a Mii on a Wii without the password?
If you manage to break the password, skip the next two steps. Input the original player’s height, in inches, when prompted by the console. Select “Delete User Data” from the “User settings” screen. The system will erase the Mii from your console.