How can I get KPLC tokens directly?
How to Buy Kenya Power (KPLC) Prepaid Tokens via M-PESA Paybill Number 888880.
- Go to Safaricom SIM Tool Kit, select M-PESA menu, select “Lipa na M-PESA“
- Select “Pay Bill“
- Select “Enter Business no.“, Enter KPLC’s Lipa na M-PESA PayBill Number 888880 and press “OK”
How can I get KPLC tokens fast?
How to buy KPLC tokens quickly through 501200 (VendIT)
- Go to M-PESA menu and select Lipa na M-PESA > Paybill.
- Enter business number 501200.
- Enter your 11 digit prepaid meter number as the account number.
- Enter the amount you wish to purchase. (above Kshs.
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press OK.
When can I buy KPLC tokens?
The cheapest way of buying KPLC prepaid tokens – Buying tokens as from 1st – 8th of every month is the cheapest time to but Kenya power tokens since KPLC charges only KSh 18.80/KWHr then Payment 2 (between 8th – 14th), (between 15th – 21st), and lastly (between 22nd – 31st).
How do I check my KPLC tokens?
Our main focus for this writing will be under the prepaid services (token) and to access that menu, you need to follow the below steps.
- Dial *977# from a Safaricom network.
- Choose option 1: Prepaid services (Token)
- On the next menu, Choose option 2: Latest Token.
- Select your meter from the list provided.
How do I enter tokens?
Loading The Token Via Vendor
- Check your meter number by dialing 100 on the meter and it will be displayed.
- Visit the vendor and make payment for your choice.
- Give the vendor your meter number.
- Collect the 20 digit token from the vendor.
- Load the token on your meter and it is done.
How much is Kenya Power Token?
5 days ago
Domestic consumers who purchase less than 10 tokens: Each unit is charged Ksh. 12.00. Domestic consumers who purchase over 10 units: If you buy more than 10 tokens at a go, then you will be charged Ksh. 15.80 for each.
Can you reverse KPLC tokens?
Can you reverse KPLC Tokens? Yes you can by contacting KPLC. There is also a Prepaid Token Re-Allocation Form on their website you’ll need to fill in.
How much does 1 kWh cost in Kenya?
Kenya, March 2021: The price of electricity is 0.223 U.S. Dollar per kWh for households and 0.171 U.S. Dollar for businesses which includes all components of the electricity bill such as the cost of power, distribution and taxes.
How can I get KPLC tokens cheap?
- Go to your MPESA menu on the phone.
- Select lipa na mpesa then paybill.
- Type Kenya power paybill number 888880 then press OK.
- Now type your eleven-digit kplc prepaid meter number then select Ok.
- Type the amount depending on the quantity of tokens you wish to buy.
How can I check my prepaid token balance?
How to check KPLC token balance
- Open a new SMS message on your phone.
- Type 95551 in the Send to box.
- In the message field, input the first part of your account number.
- After a few seconds, a reply with your account details including account balance will appear.
What should I do if I lost my token?
If you have lost your Token, the first replacement is free but subsequent replacements are chargeable at $9 per Token. Replacement of lost Tokens can only be done at community centres/clubs. Payment can be made via PayNow, EZ-link, Nets Flashpay, Mastercard, VISA, JCB, and Union Pay. We do not accept cash payments.
How to buy Kenya Power prepaid tokens from Safaricom?
How to Buy Kenya Power (KPLC) Prepaid Tokens via M-PESA Paybill Number 888880. Go to Safaricom SIM Tool Kit, select M-PESA menu, select “Lipa na M-PESA“. Select “Pay Bill“. Select “Enter Business no.“, Enter KPLC’s Lipa na M-PESA PayBill Number 888880 and press “OK”.
How to get KPLC tokens from Kenya Power?
Confirm the details: Make sure the receiver name is Kenya Power and the account number your exact meter no. If the transaction was successful, you will receive an SMS from both KPLC and M-Pesa. You should key in the token code you received directly to your meter.
How to pay your electricity bill in Kenya Power?
Click to view a step-by-step guide – Kenya Power Bonga Points FAQs. We strongly encourage our customers to use the paybill numbers 888888 and 888880 for postpaid and prepaid bill payments respectively. Please follow the instructions below to top up your electricty. 1. Select “Pay Bill” from the M-Pesa menu. 2.
How to pay your electricity bill with KPLC?
Go to Safaricom SIM Tool Kit, select M-PESA menu, select “ Lipa na M-PESA “ Select “ Enter Business no. “, Enter KPLC’s Lipa na M-PESA PayBill Number 888880 and press “OK” Select “ Enter Account no. “, Enter your KPLC Prepaid Meter Number (e.g. 0100 xxxx xxxx x) press “OK”