How do I advertise in Canberra Times?
Call us during 8am – 4:30pm AEST to get started. Place your classified ad now with any paper within our network. Make an appointment with a local specialist.
How can I put an ad in the newspaper for free?
Steps to Placing a Legal Notice in the newspaper
- Determine the area where your ad needs to run.
- Contact the paper or an agency that specialized in placing legal notices.
- Write your ad (see additional information on what information to include below)
- Determine which days you will need your ad to run.
- Ask for a quote.
How do you put an ad in a paper?
Here’s what’s involved in creating a newspaper ad:
- Choose a newspaper with a readership that fits your target audience.
- Select placement and ad-size appropriate to your ad goals and budget.
- Pinpoint your marketing message.
- Design your ad (write copy, graphics, and so on).
- Submit and request a proof.
How do I contact Canberra Times?
Phone: For general inquiries please contact us at 02 6280 2122. [email protected].
Is The Canberra Times reliable?
The Canberra Times is a newspaper of record which seeks to bring to the attention of its readers in a timely, reliable and fair and accurate way, matters they need and want to know about.
Who is the editor of the Canberra Times?
The Canberra Times
|9 Pirie Street, Fyshwick, ACT
What sites have a lot of ads?
2019 UPDATED List of websites with ads
- Ebay. eBay is an extremely popular multinational business to business sales service via the internet.
- Craigslist. Craiglist is a popular international ad website (it is particularly big in North America).
- Classified Ads.
How do you write a good newspaper ad?
Newspaper Advertising Tips: What Makes a Good Ad Layout?
- Grab the Reader’s Attention. Newspaper advertisements are easy to miss if they don’t stand out.
- Focus on Flow.
- Choose Simple, Readable Fonts.
- Keep Font Sizes Consistent.
- Minimalist Designs Are “In”
- Color Schemes.
- Choose the Flat Look.
- Pay Attention to Alignment.
How do I cancel my subscription to Canberra Times?
How do I change or cancel my subscription? Call Customer Support at 1300 090 805.
Is the Canberra Times a good place to advertise?
The Canberra Times is expencive, but if you can get a feature or advertorial in a relevent section I think you will do ok. Facebook can be great for online ads, if you have a page online or on facebook you can really target your advertising so it hits the mark.
How to contact the Canberra Times Press Council?
The Canberra Times is bound by the Standards of Practice of the Australian Press Council. If you believe the standards may have been breached, you can contact the Canberra Times directly or approach the Council by emailing www.presscouncil.org.au or calling 02 9261 1930 or 1800 025 712.
Is the Canberra Times responsible for user content on Facebook?
The Canberra Times is not responsible for any user content on Facebook or other social media platforms. It does not endorse opinions or ideas expressed and cannot vouch for the veracity of any statements or product claims made on those platforms.
How big is the audience for Canberra CityNews?
For 25 years, Canberra CityNews has proudly been an independent, family-owned news magazine, serving the Canberra region with quality, integrity and authority. Let’s work together to share your story in an editorially-supportive, cost-effective way. Through our print and digital services, we reach an audience of 230,500 each week.