How do I Bluetooth from my phone to my computer?
Steps to send files from your Windows PC to your Android phone
- Turn on Bluetooth on your PC and pair with your phone.
- On your PC, select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.
- In Bluetooth & other devices settings, scroll down to Related Settings, select Send or receive files via Bluetooth.
How do I connect my laptop to my phone via Bluetooth?
Step 1: Pair a Bluetooth accessory
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth .
- Tap Pair new device. If you don’t find Pair new device, check under “Available devices” or tap More. Refresh.
- Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.
How do I connect my phone to my computer using Bluetooth Windows 10?
Steps to add a device via Bluetooth in Windows 10
- Make sure Bluetooth is On.
- Click Add Bluetooth or other device.
- Select Bluetooth in the Add a device window.
- Wait while your PC or laptop scans the Bluetooth devices nearby.
- Click on the name of the device you want to connect to, until the PIN code appears.
How do I pair my phone with my computer?
How to pair your Phone and PC
- Turn on Bluetooth on your mobile device and make sure it is set to discoverable/visible/find me.
- Right click the Bluetooth icon in the system tray next to the clock.
- On the pop up menu that appears select add bluetooth device.
- Follow on screen prompts to search for devices.
How can I share my mobile screen with laptop via Bluetooth?
If Bluetooth is turned Off, click or tap on its switch to turn it On.
- Enable Bluetooth in Windows 10.
- Enable Bluetooth on Android.
- Add Bluetooth or other device to connect phone to laptop.
- Choose Bluetooth in the Add a device wizard.
- Find your phone in the list of devices you can connect to Windows 10.
How can I connect my phone to my computer wirelessly?
On the Android device:
- Go to Settings > Display > Cast (Android 5,6,7), Settings>Connected Devices>Cast (Android 8)
- Click on the 3-dot menu.
- Select ‘Enable wireless display’
- Wait till the PC is found.
- Tap on that device.
How can I share my mobile screen with laptop?
To cast on Android, head to Settings > Display > Cast. Tap the menu button and activate the “Enable wireless display” checkbox. You should see your PC appear in the list here if you have the Connect app open. Tap the PC in the display and it’ll instantly start projecting.
How do you screen mirror on a PC?
Screen mirroring and projecting to your PC
- Select Start > Settings > System > Projecting to this PC .
- Under Add the “Wireless Display” optional feature to project this PC, select Optional features.
- Select Add a feature, then enter “wireless display.”
- Select it from the list of results, then select Install.
How can I share my mobile screen on PC?
How do you connect a cell phone to a computer?
Connect the phone to your computer. Use the USB cord that came with your cell phone to connect to your computer or if your phone is capable connect through Bluetooth. In order for Bluetooth to work both your cell phone and your computer must have Bluetooth installed.
How do I pair my cell phone to my computer?
A Bluetooth connection between your computer and cell phone will enable you to transfer files between the two devices, use your phone as a modem for Internet access on your computer and even use the phone as a remote control for your media player. A Bluetooth adapter will allow you to pair your computer and cell phone.
How do you enable Bluetooth on your computer?
Enable the Bluetooth connection on your PC. Click the “Start” button on the desktop, then choose “Control Panel,” “Network and Internet” then finally “Setup a Bluetooth enabled device.”. Power on the Bluetooth hardware you want to connect to the computer.
Can my laptop connect to Bluetooth?
Bluetooth is a wireless connection method that can link your laptop to other devices such as a cell phone, printer or speaker system. If your laptop is Bluetooth compatible you can use the Control Panel to configure and connect to any Bluetooth-friendly product.