How do I reduce a PPT file size?
10 Strategies to Compress or Reduce the Size of Large PowerPoint Presentations
- Compress pictures.
- Insert pictures instead of copying and pasting.
- Use smaller image files.
- Convert images to a different file type.
- Save a copy of images with artistic effects.
- Compress audio and video.
- Link to audio or video files.
Why is my PPT file so large?
Some of the most common reasons for PowerPoint file size to increase are using multiple images, using large images, or embedding elements such as fonts, video or audio directly in the presentation file. An easy way to reduce the file size is to use special compression programs designed for PowerPoint files.
What is normal PPT size?
A US passport follows international convention and measures 4 15/16 x 3 7/16 inches. The size of the passport photo is 2 x 2 inches.
How do you send a PPT that is too large?
To compress large presentations into zip files:
- Right-click on the file in your computer.
- Choose Send to.
- Select the compressed (zipped) folder.
- Log in to your file hosting service and follow the steps required to upload a file and share it via a link.
How do I reduce the size of a PowerPoint file in 2020?
More videos on YouTube
- Open your presentation. Go to File in the PowerPoint menu.
- Click Save as and then Browse.
- In the window that opens, click on Tools (right beside Save)
- Select Compress Pictures and choose the resolution you need.
- Click OK and then Save.
How can I reduce the size of a PowerPoint file without losing quality?
Compress pictures in your presentation
- Select a picture in your document. The Picture Format tab appears.
- On the Picture Format tab, in the Adjust group, select Compress Pictures.
- Under Compression options, do either of the following:
- Under Resolution, select Use default resolution.
How can I decrease the size of a video?
6 Easy Ways to Compress Video Files for E-mail
- Create a zip file. The most common way to compress a video is to convert it into a zip file.
- Make a video shorter and smaller with iMovie on Mac.
- Download a video in a lower quality.
- Use a cloud service.
- Share a video link without uploading.
- Make a GIF.
How do I reduce PDF to 100kb?
How To Reduce PDF File Size Below 100 KB for Free
- Go to the Compress PDF tool.
- Drag and drop your PDF into the toolbox to reduce the file size.
- Choose the compression type and click “Compress.”
- The PDF compression tool will shrink the file down.
- Download the shrunken PDF.
How can I reduce the size of an image without losing quality?
Download the resized image.
- Upload the image. With most image resizing tools, you can drag and drop an image or upload it from your computer.
- Type in the width and height dimensions.
- Compress the image.
- Download the resized image.
- Adobe Photoshop Express.
How can I compress a PowerPoint file size for free?
How to Compress a PPT File for Free
- Upload your PPT to the compress tool; choose ‘Basic Compression. ‘
- Download the file and then choose ‘PDF to PPT’ via the overhead menu.
- Drag the first downloaded file into the orange toolbar.
- Wait for the tool to convert the file and hit ‘Download. ‘
Why does ppt file size increase over time?
PowerPoint presentations can easily increase in size over time. As you’re adding more video, images, audio, and slides, the file size will increase as well. Learn how to reduce PPT file size in this quick video + tutorial.
How can I reduce the size of my ppt file?
That can make for a quick and fluid design process, but will leave you with some cleanup needed. To get started with image compression, select an image inside of your PowerPoint PPT file. On the ribbon, you’ll see a Picture Tools > Format tab. Click on this tab, and then find the Compress Pictures option.
How to convert a ppt file to a PDF file?
1 Click the Select a file button above, or drag & drop a file into the drop zone. 2 Select the PPTX or PPT file you want to convert to PDF. 3 Watch Acrobat automatically convert the file. 4 Download your new PDF or sign in to share it.
How do you get to the 20 th slide in a presentation?
To easily jump to the 20 th slide in your presentation, after you start your slideshow, simply hit the slide number on your keyboard and then hit Enter. Note: This only works while after you start Slideshow (F5) or start Presenter View (Shift + F5). This shortcut will not work in the normal slide editing view of your presentation.