How do I setup my live email on my Android phone?
Tap the menu icon in the upper left corner > Settings > Add account > Exchange and Microsoft 365. Important: Do NOT choose “Outlook, Hotmail, and Live” unless you want to sync email only and not calendar/contacts. Enter your full email address and tap Next. Enter your password and tap Next.
How do I create a live email account?
Creating a live.com email using @outlook.com address
- Open Outlook.live.com in your web browser.
- Click on the “Create Free Account” option, which is located at the bottom right-hand side corner of the screen.
- Signup.live.com will open in the same tab.
- In the blank space, make an email ID you desire.
How do I setup a live email account on my iPhone?
How to Use Windows Live Mail on an iPhone
- Tap the Settings icon, which has illustrations of gears, on the iPhone’s home screen.
- Tap “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” followed by “Add Account.”
- Tap “Windows Live Hotmail” from the list of email carriers.
How do I setup my email on this phone?
Add a New Email Account
- Open the Gmail app and navigate to the Settings section.
- Tap Add account.
- Tap Personal (IMAP/POP) and then Next.
- Enter your full email address and tap Next.
- Choose the type of email account you will be using.
- Enter the password for your email address and tap Next.
How do I get my email on my phone?
What is a live com email account?
Live.com may refer to: live.com, a URL used by Microsoft for their Outlook.com and OneDrive products. Windows Live, a discontinued brand name for a set of services and software products from Microsoft. Windows Live Personalized Experience, a web portal formerly known as live.com.
What is the hostname for Live Mail?
Setup Your Live.com Account with Your Email Program Using IMAP
|Live.com (Outlook.com) SMTP Server
|Your full email address
|Your Live.com password