How do you get S rank occupation forces?
For the S-Rank in under 5 minutes, do the following:
- Bring D-Horse/a vehicle.
- Deploy near guard post #7.
- Drive/gallop towards guard post #6 to find the commander and his two tanks up the road.
- Place your vehicle/D-Horse in the middle of the road near the empty house before guard post #6.
What is the best weapon in MGSV?
The 10 Best Weapons In Metal Gear Solid 5
- 3 CGM 25.
- 4 HAIL MGR-4.
- 5 Macht-37.
- 6 AM-MRS-73 NL.
- 7 Brennan LRS-46.
- 8 S1000 Air-S.
- 9 G44 Bullpup Assault Rifle. This is arguably the best assault rifle in the game.
- 10 AM D114-9. The AM D-114-9 is a pistol that uses high caliber bullets.
How do I get S rank in MGSV missions?
In order to get an S-Rank, your final score must be greater than 130,000 points, and the game will reward you a bonus 26,000 GMP for your efforts.
How do I get S rank on backup back down?
To get the S Rank on this mission you don’t have to worry about the time, but instead destroy 11 vehicles, rather than just the seven that are required to pass. You’ll also want to make sure that you’re not spotted, as each time you are that will deduct 5,000 points from your score.
How do you get S rank DMC 5?
How To Get / Achieve S Rank In Devil May Cry 5
- Earn At Least 5,500 Stylish Points In All Battles. In every battle you face in Devil May Cry 5, you must earn at least 5,500 Stylish Points.
- Avoid Breaking Combos & Taking Damage.
- Use A Variety Of Abilities & Techniques.
What should I develop first MGSV?
Develop a Launcher While loud, they’re the most efficient way early on to deal with tanks and choppers. Launchers require Common Metal which you’ll find in abundance in the outposts you’ll come across during your early missions.
Who is the best buddy in MGSV?
As mentioned, D-Dog is your best buddy choice if you’re playing things stealthily. Instead of having to mark out the positions of your enemies yourself, D-Dog will do his best to point out any guards that he spots or hears – all you have to do is approach a base or outpost and he’ll do this automatically.
How do you unlock truth in mgs5?
To unlock this mission you must:
- Complete all other story missions (except duplicates such as extreme, subsistence and total stealth variations)
- Complete all important Side Ops (the yellow ones)
- Complete all 28 platforms at Mother Base (build an FOB in online mode to speed things up)
What is occupation forces in Metal Gear Solid 5?
Occupation Forces is Mission 8 in IGN’s Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain S-Rank Walkthrough. This guide shows you the strategies, Collectibles, and locations you need to know to beat every MGS 5 main story mission. Check out more of IGN’s Metal Gear 5 Walkthrough for more Cheats, Easter Eggs, Tips and Tricks, and much more.
How to earn s rank in Metal Gear Solid 5?
Earn the S Rank score for the Occupation Forces mission. This guide will help you earn an S Rank score in the Occupation Forces mission of Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain, as well as list the primary and optional objectives available for this mission.
Which is mission 8 in Metal Gear Solid 5?
Occupation Forces is Mission 8 in IGN’s Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain S-Rank Walkthrough. This guide shows you the strategies, Collectibles, and locations you need to know to beat every MGS 5 main story mission. Check out more of IGN’s Metal Gear 5 Walkthrough for more Cheats, Easter Eggs , Tips and Tricks, and much more.
Where are the deployment plans in Metal Gear Solid 5?
The deployment plans are located at the top-most house at Sakhra Ee village. You can score FIVE objectives in one go by extracting both tanks and the colonel’s truck.