Is there a Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress?
MonsterInsights is the best Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. It lets you add Google Analytics to your WordPress website without editing code or hiring a developer. Plus, it makes it super easy to find analytics data that matters for business through its WordPress dashboard reports.
How do I add Google Analytics to WordPress 2021?
- Step 1: Sign up for a Google Analytics account (FREE)
- Step 2: Choose the type of property such as web or app.
- Step 3: Enter the details of your property.
- Step 4: Get the tracking code from the Google Analytics dashboard.
- Step 5: Go to the WordPress dashboard, and go to Appearance>Theme Editor.
- Step 6: Locate header.
How do I add Google Analytics to a WordPress plugin?
To create this plugin, you’ll follow five steps:
- Check your active theme’s header. php file to ensure it includes the wp_head hook.
- Create a new file in your plugins folder.
- Get your analytics tracking code from the Google Analytics site.
- Add some code including the tracking code to your plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
Where is Google Analytics in WordPress?
On Your WordPress.com Site Head to My Sites → Tools → Marketing → Traffic and scroll down until you find the Google Analytics section.
How can I tell if Google Analytics is working?
The easiest way is to look at your reports. If your real-time tracking has data coming in, then it’s working. You can also check your tracking code’s status: Navigate to the Admin page in Google Analytics.
How do I know if I have Google Analytics on WordPress?
On Your WordPress.com Site Copy the measurement ID and go to Tools → Marketing → Traffic in your WordPress.com settings. Head to My Sites → Tools → Marketing → Traffic and scroll down until you find the Google Analytics section.
What is the best analytics plugin for WordPress?
The Best WordPress Analytics Plugins
- Google Analytics WD.
- WP Google Analytics Events.
- Jetpack by WordPress.com.
- WP Statistics.
- Slimstat Analytics.
- Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin for WooCommerce.
- WP Power Stats.
Where do I find Google Analytics on WordPress?
Remember, it will take Google Analytics sometime before showing your stats. The best part about MonsterInsights is that you can view your Google Analytics reports inside your WordPress dashboard. Simply visit Insights » Reports page to check out a quick overview of your analytics data.
How do I start Google Analytics Plugin?
To enable Google Analytics tracking on your site, follow these steps:
- Visit the “Plugin Settings” panel.
- Enter your GA Tracking ID.
- Choose either Universal Analytics or Global Site Tag*
- Configure any other plugin settings as desired (optional)
How do I add Google Analytics tracking code to my website?
Where is the Google Analytics Code and Tracking ID?
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Click ‘Admin. ‘
- Next, click on the ‘Tracking info’ and from the drop-down menu. Select ‘Tracking code. ‘
- Here, you can find the Tracking ID and Tracking code. Copy this code and paste it into the header of your site.
How do I set up Google Analytics in WordPress?
How to Install Google Analytics in WordPress Go to “Plugins > Add New” in your WordPress site. Search for “Google Analytics” on that page. Install and activate the “Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights” plugin. Once the plugin is active, you’ll have to set it up.
How to add Google Analytics in WordPress site?
log in or sign up for the Google account you’d like to use for your Analytics.
What are WordPress extensions?
WordPress.com Extension. The WordPress.com Extension is a free tool created by WordPress.com. It brings features from WordPress.com into your browser, including notifications, the ability to follow sites and start new blog posts instantly from your browser toolbar.