What is a quote for gratitude?
Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.” – Albert Schweitzer. “Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul.” – Henry Ward Beecher. “Gratitude turns what we have into enough.” – Anonymous. “Gratitude is a powerful catalyst for happiness.
What are the appreciation words?
Common Words of Appreciation
- Thank you.
- I am indebted to you.
- Dinner was delicious.
- I appreciate you.
- You are an inspiration.
- I am grateful.
- You are a blessing.
What are some thankful words?
Other ways to say thank you in any occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Your kind words warmed my heart.
How do you write Appreciation comments?
For work completed fairly, accurately, and on time
- Thank you!
- Good work, as always.
- Thanks for getting this done.
- You are a lifesaver.
- Thank you for pulling everyone/everything together on such short notice.
- I appreciate you getting this to me so quickly so I have time to review it.
- Thanks for your help today.
How do you acknowledge appreciation?
How to Accept a Compliment
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”
Can’t be thankful enough quotes?
I Can’t Thank You Enough
- “I can’t thank you enough for all that you have done for me.”
- “Thanks for everything.
- “You were a big help today watching the kids.
- “So how is your car running since I worked on it?”
- “It is running great!
- “I really appreciate all that you have done.”
- “Thank you very much!”
What is the best way to show appreciation?
The single best way to show employee appreciation is with a heartfelt “thank you.” Briefly acknowledge what you’re recognizing, and why you appreciate it. This is best done in person, but a handwritten thank you note, email, or Slack message work as well.
How do you show thanks?
When showing gratitude, you may use general phrases like “thanks for your help” or “I appreciate the time you spent on this project,” but one of the best ways to show your gratitude is to acknowledge how others have specifically helped you succeed. Resist the temptation to be too general.
What is an example of appreciate?
The definition of appreciated is that you felt thankful to someone. An example of appreciated is if a gift was exactly what you wanted and you felt grateful for it. Appreciated is defined as something being valued or treasured. An example of appreciated is someone who has always loved fine wine. Appreciated means the value of something increased.